Bleach RP forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is a forum created to rp bleach

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Killing time

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zeria Iiyasei
Captain of Division 11
Captain of Division 11
Zeria Iiyasei

Character sheet
Division: 11th
Zanpakuto : KitsuneKage

Killing time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing time   Killing time I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 2:24 am

Zeria stands alone in the massive training field, expression calm, yet eager. Her hair like flame dances in the wind, and her gaze locks its deadliness onto Tenchi.

"You, Tenchi Tu Muyo...you are sentenced with being a spy to the seireitei. Your punishment...death"

In an instant, Zeria darted towards Tenchi, her zanpakuto swinging in an arc for his throat...
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Captain of Division 11
Captain of Division 11
Zeria Iiyasei

Character sheet
Division: 11th
Zanpakuto : KitsuneKage

Killing time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing time   Killing time I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:04 pm

Zeria scoffed, swinging her blade in an arc and defending her opponents attack.

"It seems you cannot even fight without each other. How pathetic...and your skills are weak. Useless. You stand no chance"
((Not to mention you godmodded by automatically saying that my coat was cut off. I'm ignoring that, btw. Because i dont' take kindly to godmodding or powerplaying))

Zeria's eyes flashed a dangerous viper yellow, and in an instant, she shunpo'd behind Haku, swinging her zanpakuto for a simple slice to the back of the throat...
Back to top Go down

Killing time
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach RP forum :: training grounds-
Jump to: