Bleach RP forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is a forum created to rp bleach

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RULRZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkrain36
Head Captain
Head Captain
Darkrain36

Character sheet
Division: Death Corps
Zanpakuto : Ti Ku Tanvke

RULRZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: RULRZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   RULRZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 4:38 am

[b] cherry OK first and for most here is the boreing part of this Damn fourm.

1. try and not to curse as much i really dont mind if you do just you know we gotz sum people that like to cry alot so i really dont want to hear it.

2. the Captains are either Admins or Mods so watch what you do or say they have all right to bann your sorry asses. lol lol!

3. the Captains Pick their Lieutenants and seated officers if you ask them to be either one they have the right to blow you off and put you back at the end of the list.

4.Please if you have any ideas on what you want to improve with the fourm just pm me or the captain of Division 1.

5.If you want to become a captain of a special Squad such as the Kido Corps ex: then you have to ask your Head Captain and ill make the choice if your worthy or not.

6.if you want to become a captain of and Squad what so ever then you have to write a paragraph why you deserve to be captain. LOL afro

7. if you have any questions what so ever ask your captains and if they dont have the answer ask me or xxdarkxx or ruby.
Back to top Go down
https://thisistheish.forumotion.com
ichigo133
Captain of Division 9
Captain of Division 9
ichigo133

Character sheet
Division: 9th
Zanpakuto : Kazekirite (wind cutter)

PostSubject: Re: RULRZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   RULRZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 5:52 am

rofl ~Rule 2~
Back to top Go down
trevwa01
Recruit
Recruit
trevwa01

Character sheet
Division:
Zanpakuto : Soifon's Suzumebachi

PostSubject: Re: RULRZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   RULRZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 5:49 am

yo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RULRZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   RULRZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RULRZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach RP forum :: Welcome :: NEWS-
Jump to: