Bleach RP forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is a forum created to rp bleach

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zeria-taichou's Zanpakuto

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeria Iiyasei
Captain of Division 11
Captain of Division 11
Zeria Iiyasei

Character sheet
Division: 11th
Zanpakuto : KitsuneKage

Zeria-taichou's Zanpakuto Empty
PostSubject: Zeria-taichou's Zanpakuto   Zeria-taichou's Zanpakuto I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:04 am

Here, you are welcome to view my zanpakuto's information. Just don't be too scared.

Name: Zeria Iiyasei
Division:11th Division
Date of Birth: August 23rd
Appearance: Long, fiery red hair that is usually tied back in a black hair tie. Her eyes are usually a vivid viper yellow, but will change occasionally with extreme emotions. She wears loose black pants with a silver design from the bottom of the pant leg up to the calf on the sides, which have straps attached to hold daggers and kunai. Her top consists of a black, leather, lace-up tank-top. Zeria carries a black backpack-like bag for medical and other supplies. She also wears a special setup that straps to her back to fix her zanpakuto to her. She wears a pair of black boots. She keeps her taichou haori over her fighting gear, but the sleeves are shredded off, to giver her easier access to fighting if needed. Her jewelry consists of a silver necklace with the 11th Division symbol on it. On her arms are black, leather vambraces that have metal bars in between the leather. You’ll never forget her tattoos. There is a “Z” tattoo on her neck and left shoulder. There is a black dragon tattoo that wraps around and goes up her right leg. Then, on her back, is a tattoo of a sword through a rose with petals scattered. Another note, is that she has had a metal left arm constructed out of metal strong enough to withstand a cero, with a retractable silver blade put in, though you cannot tell it is metal, because it has synthetic skin placed over it. Her right arm is constructed of the same metals, also covered with synthetic skin, but instead of a silver blade, it holds a shockwave generator. On her left, as a newly recent addition, there is a set of metal claws fixed to the hand. With the draw of one claw across her body, she can pull away her blood as a whip that lasts 2-3 cracks, before splattering into normal blood again. The claw cannot be used if she is using the silver blade, likewise, the blade cannot be used while she uses the claw.
(sealed)
Sealed Appearance: The 4 ft long katana blade is black, split in two halves with a strong metal alloy combination of iron, silver, and diamond making it a very strong and durable weapon with a great cutting power. It also bears the rune symbols for nature and shadow, both engraved into the blade. The zanpakuto also has a “Z” shaped emblem attached to the hilt of it. It is long grip, bound by white bloodstained cloth, with two roses carved into it, one red, and one blue.

Zanpaktou's Spirit
Spirit's Name: KitsuneKage
Spirit's Appearance: Always has a calm expression, except when angered. Has fox ears and a fox tail that are usually hidden.
Zeria-taichou's Zanpakuto KitsuneKage

Shikai
Zanpaktou's Release Command: Nagurikorosu onoga hankou, KitsuneKage!
Zanpaktou's Released Appearance: KitsuneKage becomes sleek and quick moving, forming to the shape of a swift rapier with two strands of cloth trailing off of the grip, both white and stained with the blood of all her previous battles. The roses are still engraved in the hilt and the blade is almost exactly like the sealed form, only much lighter and deadlier. When in shikai released state, the blue rose will gleam dully.
Zanpaktou's Element: KitsuneKage is predominantly a nature element, but it also wields the shadow element, allowing for a powerful combination.

Abilities gained:

Passive Abilities:

* #1: Renraku no Shogai (Touch of Life)= If she strikes the ground with her zanpakuto, lush vegetation will begin to grow and bloom, just as if she strikes a form of plant, it will begin to grow rapidly until collapse.
* #2: Kagetougou (Shadow Synthesis)= When KitsuneKage is covered in shadows, away from the light, it gains power from all of the shadow around it, but if the light hits it, it loses all its gained power and has to recharge the shadow energy.

Active Abilities:

* #1: Shizenkai no Geijutsu (Nature’s Art)= A mastery over elements of nature, like vines, flowers, and such. Zeria can move it where she pleases or grow things quickly where she wants, as long as the nature she’s manipulating is within a 100 ft span of her.
Downsides: She has to focus rather intensely on what she’s manipulating, making it difficult to manage both swinging her sword and attacking with plants at the same time.

* #2: Kage no Nijuushin (Shadow Doppelganger)= A clone of Zeria forms within the shadowz in an identical likeness and is controlled by Zeria.

Downsides: Much like her nature doppelganger, she must direct her doppelganger’s actions with intense focus.

* #3: Shizenkai no Nijuushin (Nature Doppelganger)= A doppelganger of Zeria made out of plants will form and move as Zeria commands with her blade.

Downsides: Again, this ability takes a lot of focus and she must focus herself to be able to manipulate her doppelganger’s actions. And as such, she also feels the pain of being connected to those plants when they are cut.

Bankai
Zanpaktou's True Name: “Shizuka Na Namida No Shizenkai KitsuneKage”
Zanpaktou's Final Released Appearance: KitsuneKage becomes a dual-wield of two identical black katanas like her original zanpakuto, but with strips of black cloth tailing off the end, and with reiatsu connecting to a black skateboard that forms underneath Zeria’s feet at will. A skateboard of shadows links to her blades by a shadowy line of reiatsu, allowing her to move the skateboard with movements of her blades if she needs to. The board also can disappear and become part of her blades again when she doesn't want it anymore.
Additional details: Main increased abilities are speed and power.
Abilities gained(Passive):

* #1: Shizenkai no Bouei (Nature Defense)= In her bankai state, nature reacts to her body and mind, as if it has a mind of its own, and will defend her with walls of plant or sometimes even actual forms of plant to protect her whilst she recovers to attack. (think from Naruto, with Gaara and his sand defense)
* #2: Bouei no Kage no Kitsune (Defense of the Shadow Fox)= If Zeria takes an injury and her blood splatters onto her shadow, a fox of that shadow will rise up and move to her defense, attempting to shred whoever harmed her while she recovers to attack.

Active Abilities:
*#1: Suberidaino Eimin (Death Slide)= This ability is mainly used with Vector Arrow to do a death slide along it as means of faster movement towards her opponent. (refer to Kid from soul eater ep 19[i think it is. if not, check 18], to see the death slide move)

Downsides: If she is hit while she is sliding, she is apt to lose her balance and be temporarily disoriented.

*#2: Vekuta Aro (Vector Arrow)= A thousand arrows made of shadow race off her body and Zeria is able to manipulate them without even having to direct them with a body motion. She commands them with her mind. (refer to Medusa from the Soul Eater anime if you need a visual)

Downsides: These arrows must be watched as she moves them with her mind, and she can only raise up to a thousand of them.

*#3: Shizenkai no Tsubasa (Nature’s Wings)= Plants will rise up and lift her, fixing to her back like wings, thus allowing her more aerial capabilities.

Downsides: Her speed is reduced and it requires extra focus, because she has to keep the plants holding her up.
Back to top Go down
azizsixer
Captain of Division 2
Captain of Division 2

Character sheet
Division:
Zanpakuto :

PostSubject: Re: Zeria-taichou's Zanpakuto   Zeria-taichou's Zanpakuto I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 7:41 pm

O.O *cowers in phear of her awesomeness* I must say, that is a very comprehensive description...and a pretty sweet ability^_^
*flees* don't kill meh^^'
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Captain of Division 11
Captain of Division 11
Zeria Iiyasei

Character sheet
Division: 11th
Zanpakuto : KitsuneKage

PostSubject: Re: Zeria-taichou's Zanpakuto   Zeria-taichou's Zanpakuto I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 4:32 pm

*grinz and bowz courteously*

But of course. I would have only the best for my zanpakuto partner, ne.
Thank you. ^^
Just for your cowaring, I think I'll let you live. ^^ Cuz I'm in a good mood today.
Back to top Go down
azizsixer
Captain of Division 2
Captain of Division 2

Character sheet
Division:
Zanpakuto :

PostSubject: Re: Zeria-taichou's Zanpakuto   Zeria-taichou's Zanpakuto I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:03 pm

Aren't u generous today^_^
*runs back to Squad Barracks to post Zanpaktou description*
I won't be out done:D
Back to top Go down
ruby
Captain of Division 4
Captain of Division 4
ruby

Character sheet
Division: 4th
Zanpakuto : Chrysaor

PostSubject: Re: Zeria-taichou's Zanpakuto   Zeria-taichou's Zanpakuto I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:29 am

nice dont whant to be on your bad side Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zeria-taichou's Zanpakuto   Zeria-taichou's Zanpakuto I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zeria-taichou's Zanpakuto
Page 1 of 1