Bleach RP forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is a forum created to rp bleach

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Silverwing Gardens

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeria Iiyasei
Captain of Division 11
Captain of Division 11
Zeria Iiyasei

Character sheet
Division: 11th
Zanpakuto : KitsuneKage

Silverwing Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Silverwing Gardens   Silverwing Gardens I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:42 pm

The extravagent gardens for everyone to enjoy.
Entryways:
Silverwing Gardens Gardenentryway1
Silverwing Gardens Gardenentryway

The 5 Areas of the Garden ^^:
Silverwing Gardens Gardenarea1
Silverwing Gardens Gardenarea2
Silverwing Gardens Gardenarea3
Silverwing Gardens Gardenarea4
Silverwing Gardens Gardenarea5

The Pond Area and Japanese Gazebo Area:
Silverwing Gardens Gardenpond
Silverwing Gardens Gardengazebo
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Captain of Division 11
Captain of Division 11
Zeria Iiyasei

Character sheet

Silverwing Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silverwing Gardens   Silverwing Gardens I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 9:27 pm

Zeria walked out through the first entrance to the massive gardens, sighing. She wore a melancholy expression on her face, as she moved slowly, yet gracefully through the pathways until she found the very back of the garden, brushing her fingertips along a few of some very beautiful pinkish purple flowers.

Spoiler:

"So peaceful...and yet it does not calm my raging mind..."

She drew her zanpakuto as she sat on a bench, stabbing it into the ground before her, and watching KitsuneKage's spirit form in front of her.

"You called, milady?"
"What should I do? I feel like I'm failing as a captain. My division is just sitting here. Useless. We can only spar amongst ourselves. What good are we?"
"You just need to give things time, milady. It will all get better. I promise"
"If you say so..." she responded, sighing and closing her eyes, as she leaned back onto the bench.
Back to top Go down
Harukastu
Squad asst. Leader
Squad asst. Leader
Harukastu

Character sheet
Division: banned
Zanpakuto : banned

Silverwing Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silverwing Gardens   Silverwing Gardens I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 9:34 pm

Harukastu follows behind her, shunpoing in front of her and opening any doors that may be in her way while bowing. All the while grinning mischievously. He stops at the door to the garden and just sits there by the door, waiting. "She wants me to be a gentleman, she'll get more than she bargained for." He smirked and leaned against the wall by the door, looking at the sky. "No gentleman would interrupt a lady during her alone time."
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Captain of Division 11
Captain of Division 11
Zeria Iiyasei

Character sheet

Silverwing Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silverwing Gardens   Silverwing Gardens I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 9:44 pm

Zeria sighed, knowing Haru was nearby, and gripped the hilt of her zanpakuto tightly.

"KitsuneKage...thank you for listening to me and offering your advice. I appreciate it"
"Always welcome, my lady"

She rose to her feet from the bench, sheathing her zanpakuto, and moving to the entrance, past Haru, and out into the center of the gardens.

"You don't have to follow me everywhere, you know..."
Back to top Go down
Harukastu
Squad asst. Leader
Squad asst. Leader
Harukastu

Character sheet

Silverwing Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silverwing Gardens   Silverwing Gardens I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 9:56 pm

He stands and follows her. "You are wrong. I am a gentleman, and I must stick to my word. Therefore, if I shall ever falter, then you will be there to see it. Besides, is this not a challenge between the two of us. How will the other know if one of us failed?"
He smirks. "Speaking of failing. What happens when one of us fails? We never talked about that."
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Captain of Division 11
Captain of Division 11
Zeria Iiyasei

Character sheet

Silverwing Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silverwing Gardens   Silverwing Gardens I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:05 pm

Zeria plucked a rose, tucking it into her hair after allowing the thorns to prick her, drops of blood rolling down her fingers.

"Well. Should you fail my challenge...you act as my servant, waiting on me hand and foot, for 3 days. If I fail, I shall do the same for you. Sound good?"

She licked the blood off her fingers, grabbing out bandages and beginning to wrap her hand.

"Milady, you should really allow him to take care of it for you. It is difficult to wrap one's own hand"
"Be silent, KitsuneKage. The last thing he needs is your encouragement"
"As you wish, milady"
Back to top Go down
Harukastu
Squad asst. Leader
Squad asst. Leader
Harukastu

Character sheet

Silverwing Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silverwing Gardens   Silverwing Gardens I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:09 pm

He smirks a little. "Seeing as it was I who issued the challenge in the first place. There shall be no consequences should you fail. That is the true way of a gentleman." He watches the bandaging and comments, "Do you require some assistance?"
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Captain of Division 11
Captain of Division 11
Zeria Iiyasei

Character sheet

Silverwing Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silverwing Gardens   Silverwing Gardens I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:19 pm

She shook her head.

"Of course I don't. Just because I'm a lady, doesn't mean I'm helpless"

She held part of the bandage in her mouth as she wrapped with her good hand, tugging the bandage as tight as she could get it, and trying to secure it with a bit of difficulty.

"Milady, you really should-"
"Be quiet, KitsuneKage!"

And she cursed, as she dropped the end of the bandage she'd been holding in her mouth, sighing frustratedly.

"I hate hand injuries"

And she once more resumed her attempt to bandage her hand...
Back to top Go down
Harukastu
Squad asst. Leader
Squad asst. Leader
Harukastu

Character sheet

Silverwing Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silverwing Gardens   Silverwing Gardens I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:29 pm

He smiles broadly and takes the bandages in his hands, tying them. "Don't over-exert yourself. There are people who are willing to help you, you know. And I never called you helpless. Everyone needs help sometimes." He removes his hands and places them behind his back.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Captain of Division 11
Captain of Division 11
Zeria Iiyasei

Character sheet

Silverwing Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silverwing Gardens   Silverwing Gardens I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:36 pm

Zeria glared, then sighed frustratedly.

"Yeah yeah...thanks"

She gave him another glare.

"Do you plan to follow me to the hot spring too when I go to it shortly? I'd like to know, since I plan to relax in my bathing suit. I'd rather not have you there...probably trying to carry me...like some little weakling..."

Her eye twitched, and she clenched her fists.

"Because I don't need your help. I can do fine on my own. You can go sip sake or something"
Back to top Go down
Harukastu
Squad asst. Leader
Squad asst. Leader
Harukastu

Character sheet

Silverwing Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silverwing Gardens   Silverwing Gardens I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:41 pm

"Temper temper." He laughed then sat on the ground. "I'll just wait here, you go ahead. Don't worry, as a gentleman, I wouldn't dare peek in on you." He closed his eyes, sitting on his knees.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Captain of Division 11
Captain of Division 11
Zeria Iiyasei

Character sheet

Silverwing Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silverwing Gardens   Silverwing Gardens I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:48 pm

Zeria squinted at him, then turned on her heel.

"See that you remain that way"

And she walked off, stopping only once, to brush her fingertips on the soft petals of the rose in her hair, before shunpoing out of the gardens, and towards the hot spring...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Silverwing Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silverwing Gardens   Silverwing Gardens I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silverwing Gardens
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach RP forum :: 11th Division :: Squad Houses-
Jump to: