Bleach RP forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is a forum created to rp bleach

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shadow Dormitory

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeria Iiyasei
Captain of Division 11
Captain of Division 11
Zeria Iiyasei

Character sheet
Division: 11th
Zanpakuto : KitsuneKage

Shadow Dormitory Empty
PostSubject: Shadow Dormitory   Shadow Dormitory I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:30 pm

As you move down the hallway, you see a line of dorms. Odd numbered rooms are on the left, even on the right. Each dorm number corrisponds to the division member's ranking.

DORM ROOM LIST:
1= Zeria Iiyasei
2= Maxxis
3= BladeBreaker
4=
5=
6=
7=
8=
9=
10=
11=
12=
13=
14=
15=
16=
17=
18=
19=
20=

*Zeria enters the hall, then scribblez her name in blood on the door to Dorm Room 1. She enters, and loud banging and building noisez are heard for a while, before she comes out, satisfied with the result*
^^
"Perfect"
(Just picture lots more stuff in it. Like a stereo, minifridge, tv with video games, etc.)
Shadow Dormitory 1111
Back to top Go down
BladeBreaker
Recruit
Recruit
BladeBreaker

Location : You know that voice in people's heads that tell them to things? Yeah, that's me

Character sheet
Division: 11th Divison
Zanpakuto : Kara no Kaen

Shadow Dormitory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Dormitory   Shadow Dormitory I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 11:09 pm

He entered the dorms going into his room, and like with Zeria loud noises were heard from within. As he reamerged the walls could be seen painted black with Green flames and his bed was blood red wood and queen Sized. The sheets and comfort were pitch black. The walls were decorated with Various rock and metal posters as well as Guitars and various weapons such as Katanas, Long swords, Naginatas, kama, ect. On one side of the bed was a massive stero system and on that wall infront of the foot of the bed a massive TV.
"I do nice work."
Back to top Go down

Shadow Dormitory
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach RP forum :: 11th Division :: Squad Houses-
Jump to: