Bleach RP forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is a forum created to rp bleach

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

3rd Captain Vs. 11th Captain ...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kanryu
Captain of Division 3
Captain of Division 3
Kanryu

Character sheet
Division: 3rd
Zanpakuto : Susanoo

3rd Captain Vs. 11th Captain ... Empty
PostSubject: 3rd Captain Vs. 11th Captain ...   3rd Captain Vs. 11th Captain ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 5:22 pm

Kan drops down onto the training ground waiting on Zeria to arrive, the wind blowing his loose sleeves around

"here is where we will fight. There will be no killing. Shikai/Bankai are permitted, spar ends when one of the combatants can no longer fight (i.e. so many injuries that they can't even get up).
Back to top Go down
ruby
Captain of Division 4
Captain of Division 4
ruby

Character sheet
Division: 4th
Zanpakuto : Chrysaor

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Captain Vs. 11th Captain ...   3rd Captain Vs. 11th Captain ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 5:54 pm

stands by to watch the fight and heal the losser Smile
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Captain of Division 11
Captain of Division 11
Zeria Iiyasei

Character sheet
Division: 11th
Zanpakuto : KitsuneKage

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Captain Vs. 11th Captain ...   3rd Captain Vs. 11th Captain ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 6:19 pm

A dense, ice cold, black mist covers the area, and out of nowhere, Zeria rises up on a massively huge red rose the size of a bed.

"I see you were waiting for me. Ready to lose by my hand I take it?"

She laughs, stretching as she slides off the rose, her leather boots thudding on the ground.

"Ne. Ruby. Just go build a healing tent or something in your division. We'll probably drag ourselves there half dead, but that's all the fun of it"

Zeria draws her zanpakuto, twirling it once in her hand.

"Are you ready, KitsuneKage?"
"Of course, milady. I am always at your side"
Back to top Go down
Kanryu
Captain of Division 3
Captain of Division 3
Kanryu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Captain Vs. 11th Captain ...   3rd Captain Vs. 11th Captain ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 6:31 pm

Kanryu stands there his eyes barely showing throw the edge of the bamboo shade, smiling at Zeria. he claps chuckling.

"Always the flashy entrance Zeria-chan"

he smiles politely and gets into a stance ready to attack, his left hand on his on the hilt of his sword

"it would be best to ready yourself"
Back to top Go down
ruby
Captain of Division 4
Captain of Division 4
ruby

Character sheet
Division: 4th
Zanpakuto : Chrysaor

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Captain Vs. 11th Captain ...   3rd Captain Vs. 11th Captain ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 6:32 pm

Yes that would be best I don't want to get caught in the cross fire of your Zanpakuto smiles than leaves
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Captain of Division 11
Captain of Division 11
Zeria Iiyasei

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Captain Vs. 11th Captain ...   3rd Captain Vs. 11th Captain ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 6:38 pm

Zeria laughs again, giving a wave of her zanpakuto.

"I was ready before I walked in here. And of course my entrance has to be flashy. Or how would I be noticed, if not for my hair color?"

She tosses her vivid red hair over her shoulder, then shunpo's towards Kanryu, swinging her zanpakuto in a vicious arc for his left shoulder.

"It's you who needs to be ready!"
Back to top Go down
Kanryu
Captain of Division 3
Captain of Division 3
Kanryu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Captain Vs. 11th Captain ...   3rd Captain Vs. 11th Captain ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:01 pm

As Zeria speaks, Kan shunpos next to her right side, sword draw in his left hand, he gives a grin and smiles

"you know talking isnt really showing your are ready"

Kan swing horizontally towards zeria's torso, his eyes now squinting
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Captain of Division 11
Captain of Division 11
Zeria Iiyasei

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Captain Vs. 11th Captain ...   3rd Captain Vs. 11th Captain ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:32 pm

Zeria, noticing his attack, backpedals, then ducks low, sweeping her feet for a fiesty kick to the backs of his knees.

"I told you I was ready!"

She then shifted her weight and swung her zanpakuto for his head, readying a punch for his gut as a followup...
Back to top Go down
Kanryu
Captain of Division 3
Captain of Division 3
Kanryu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Captain Vs. 11th Captain ...   3rd Captain Vs. 11th Captain ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:52 pm

Kan hurdled over Zeria kick , guarding with my sword, letting her knock me back as our swords clash,

"now that was a close one, yeah? well i guess ill have to work on guarding aginst you"

He said throwing the bamboo shade to ground

Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Captain of Division 11
Captain of Division 11
Zeria Iiyasei

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Captain Vs. 11th Captain ...   3rd Captain Vs. 11th Captain ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:04 pm

Zeria yawned.

"How boring. You're not even worth fighting anymore"

She pressed against him harder with her blade in her right hand, releasing the silver blade in her left, and stabbing it straight at his stomach.

"Don't leave openings! I've told you before!"
Back to top Go down
Kanryu
Captain of Division 3
Captain of Division 3
Kanryu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Captain Vs. 11th Captain ...   3rd Captain Vs. 11th Captain ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:18 pm

"Look whos talking"

Kan says pushing against her as well, then rolling off your blade, giving to strikes toward your back, one vertical one horizontal
Back to top Go down
Darkrain36
Head Captain
Head Captain
Darkrain36

Character sheet
Division: Death Corps
Zanpakuto : Ti Ku Tanvke

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Captain Vs. 11th Captain ...   3rd Captain Vs. 11th Captain ... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 12:15 am

*looks head on from a high mountain top*

This will be good.
Back to top Go down
https://thisistheish.forumotion.com
Zeria Iiyasei
Captain of Division 11
Captain of Division 11
Zeria Iiyasei

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Captain Vs. 11th Captain ...   3rd Captain Vs. 11th Captain ... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:48 am

Zeria growled, ducking low, twisting her body, dropping her zanpakuto to the ground while she brought the silver blade back into her left arm. Then, she rose her right arm, firing off a powerful shockwave from close range at him. An unnavoidable attack, that would at least disorient him, as well as propel him away from her.

"Your defense is weak, Kanryu!"

As her followup, she shunpo'd behind her shockwave, swinging her zanpakuto to his chest, aiming to making a deep gash meant to inflict pain with even just movement...
Back to top Go down
Kanryu
Captain of Division 3
Captain of Division 3
Kanryu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Captain Vs. 11th Captain ...   3rd Captain Vs. 11th Captain ... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:25 pm

Kan had only one choice, and that was to go shikai. he quickly pressed the entrance of the sheath against the hilt of the sword.

"Blow them away, Susanoo!"

the sword quickly transforms into a long Naginata, the staff is green, with a spear on one end, and a the main blade on the other on the other end looking like a regualar katana's blade. Kanryu quickly twirls the naginata around to guard against Zeria and the shockwave.
guarding against zeria with ease, but the shockwave is inevitable, transferring through the naginata, shocking him slightly
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Captain of Division 11
Captain of Division 11
Zeria Iiyasei

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Captain Vs. 11th Captain ...   3rd Captain Vs. 11th Captain ... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 6:00 pm

Zeria grinned at his being shocked by her wave, and took the opportunity to go semi-berserker on him. She swung her blade again and again, slashing at all of the vital areas of his body, and his limbs. Even one landed attack would definately affect how he could fight. Especially if she nailed his sword arm or his legs.

"Die!"

She was relentless in her attack, swinging, and chopping, and slicing, and lunging. His chances of moving away were slim, so he would only be able to attempt to defend her onslaught with his naginata spear, which definately would not move as fast as her katana...
Back to top Go down
Kanryu
Captain of Division 3
Captain of Division 3
Kanryu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Captain Vs. 11th Captain ...   3rd Captain Vs. 11th Captain ... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 6:12 pm

Kan finally becoming frustrated with the events of this battle, knowing he needed to turn the tides. he stood his ground against the attacks, then taking the chance, with a loud clash, parrying her blade, he then swiftly sent a kick to her stomach to kick her away, his eyes filled with rage

"Its my turn Zeria"

he said with a serious look on his face, now taking this battle seriously

"you wanted a good fight right?"
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Captain of Division 11
Captain of Division 11
Zeria Iiyasei

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Captain Vs. 11th Captain ...   3rd Captain Vs. 11th Captain ... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 6:29 pm

Zeria coughed slightly as she was kicked away, then spun into an offensive stance.

"Don't think that I'm going to let up. You wanna turn the tides, you can try!"

Zeria blazed at him again, uncaring of the fact that he was in shikai and she still in her sealed state. She didn't need it yet. She swung her zanpakuto from his left hip to his right shoulder, hoping to leave a nasty gash, before sweeping her blade horizontally back across his chest...
Back to top Go down
Kanryu
Captain of Division 3
Captain of Division 3
Kanryu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Captain Vs. 11th Captain ...   3rd Captain Vs. 11th Captain ... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 6:38 pm

Kan stepped back dodging the hit, then lunging forward, giving a quick thrust to her gut, but keeping a distance at the same time.

"ill give you a good fight now, Zeria Iiyasei"
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Captain of Division 11
Captain of Division 11
Zeria Iiyasei

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Captain Vs. 11th Captain ...   3rd Captain Vs. 11th Captain ... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 7:14 pm

Zeria parried with her left arm, the metal of his blade clanging on the metal of her arm.

"It's not so easy to kill me!"

She grabbed ahold of his blade, then stabbed forward with her own zanpakuto, aiming to slice him clean through...
Back to top Go down
Kanryu
Captain of Division 3
Captain of Division 3
Kanryu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Captain Vs. 11th Captain ...   3rd Captain Vs. 11th Captain ... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 7:40 pm

Kan rolls left, and jumps back, his blade gathering reiatsu around it, he then takes two diagonal swings, sending two crossed waves at you, moving at a high speed

"OOARASHI! (RAGING STORM)"

Kan waits till the waves get close enough, then shunpos right behind the waves, giving another quick thrust
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Captain of Division 11
Captain of Division 11
Zeria Iiyasei

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Captain Vs. 11th Captain ...   3rd Captain Vs. 11th Captain ... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:19 pm

Zeria, knowing exactly what she must do, tosses her zanpakuto to her left hand again, raising her right palm and firing off a shockwave of reiatsu strong enough to counter his attack. As he comes through the explosion of the met attacks, Zeria counters him again, parrying with her own zanpakuto that is once more in her right hand. As she keeps his naginata at bay with her katana, she releases the silver blade built into her left palm, and sweeps it to slice deeply into his side.

"Bleed!"
Back to top Go down
Kanryu
Captain of Division 3
Captain of Division 3
Kanryu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Captain Vs. 11th Captain ...   3rd Captain Vs. 11th Captain ... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:51 pm

Kan lets go of the naginata with one hand grabbing her other hand with the silver blade in it, he then shoots his knee up to her stomach, getting angrier by the minute

"dont underestimate me Zeria"

he shreeks. jumping back. readying himself against panting slightly
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Captain of Division 11
Captain of Division 11
Zeria Iiyasei

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Captain Vs. 11th Captain ...   3rd Captain Vs. 11th Captain ... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:02 pm

Zeria's eyes grew dark as she was kneed backwards, still holding his naginata, which faded back into his normal zanpakuto.

"You should know better, Kanryu"

She tossed it up and down once, turning to him abruptly.

"Never give up your weapon!"

And it was hurtled at him at blurring speed, directly for his chest. And she followed up, running at him.

"I'm going to end this soon! Nagurikorosu onoga hankou, KitsuneKage!"

Her katana morphed into a sleek rapier, her speed nearly doubling, as she moved a blur, dancing around him and striking for his arms again...
Back to top Go down
Kanryu
Captain of Division 3
Captain of Division 3
Kanryu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Captain Vs. 11th Captain ...   3rd Captain Vs. 11th Captain ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:25 pm

Kan grabs the zanpakuto out of mid air,jumping back and connecting the the hilt to the sheath

"Blow them Away, Susanoo!"

he yells, quickly reverting into shikai, to guard against Zeria's rapier assault, he guarded as best as he could, being struck in his right arm, but parries her right after the slash,

Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Captain of Division 11
Captain of Division 11
Zeria Iiyasei

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Captain Vs. 11th Captain ...   3rd Captain Vs. 11th Captain ... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 6:40 pm

Zeria grinned again, pushing against his naginata with her rapier.

"You're getting better, to say the least. Maybe I might have a little fun after all"

She spun around him again, her movements like the graceful steps of a dancer, yet the dangerous sliding of the viper. And she lashed out, swinging her zanpakuto for his right arm again, releasing the silver blade in her left palm to stab for his left arm...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Captain Vs. 11th Captain ...   3rd Captain Vs. 11th Captain ... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3rd Captain Vs. 11th Captain ...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next