Bleach RP forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is a forum created to rp bleach

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dining Hall

Go down 
+2
ichigo133
Harukastu
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Harukastu
Squad asst. Leader
Squad asst. Leader
Harukastu

Character sheet
Division: banned
Zanpakuto : banned

Dining Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 7:41 pm

Harukastu glances over at the Eleventh division captain. "Did I say girl? I meant to say...really wimpy kitty..." He laughs at the comment about removing the guts of other captains. "You really shouldn't threaten people just to get what you want...asking nicely works so much better."
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Captain of Division 11
Captain of Division 11
Zeria Iiyasei

Character sheet
Division: 11th
Zanpakuto : KitsuneKage

PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 7:46 pm

Zeria grinned at Haru's comment about punching like wimpy kitties.

"That's what I thought. Ne, Ruby-chan, arigatou gozaimasu"

She sat there, then turned back to Haru.

"And I'm an 11th. I don't need to ask nicely. One brandish of my zanpakuto and things get done rather quickly. My division members have learned that the hard way"

Zeria grinned darkly, malevolently almost, then picked up the bowl of ramen, devouring it in all but 5 bites, swallowing.

"Ah. That was indeed a good bowl of ramen"
Back to top Go down
Harukastu
Squad asst. Leader
Squad asst. Leader
Harukastu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 7:49 pm

"That's with the members of your division. We are your equals, you have no reason to treat us with such disrespect." He scoffs some. "I for one, shall not heed any of your rude requests. I am no pushover like the other captains." He pulls another flash from his coat and sips from it.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Captain of Division 11
Captain of Division 11
Zeria Iiyasei

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 8:02 pm

Zeria shrugged, setting the bowl aside.

"I never said we weren't equals in rank, position, etc...I just meant that in a battle, I'm the strongest of us..."

She laughed, doing a kip up off the table and onto the floor.

"I live for the battle..."

Her eyes burned with a great flame of passion for fighting as she grinned, her modified fangs showing as well. Lethal fangs in fact. If bit, the victim would temporarily lose the use of reiatsu from the bitten area in their body.
Back to top Go down
Harukastu
Squad asst. Leader
Squad asst. Leader
Harukastu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 8:05 pm

"Heh..." He smirked and closed the flask. "Sounds like the words of a muscle-bound brute who only knows how to fight, and doesn't have any reason to fight but for the fun of it." He then lets out a light laugh. "Watch, you'll take offense to my words and want to fight me because of it, because I offended you by telling your truth out loud."
Back to top Go down
Darkrain36
Head Captain
Head Captain
Darkrain36

Character sheet
Division: Death Corps
Zanpakuto : Ti Ku Tanvke

PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 8:06 pm

Walks in MAN AM I HUNGRY! looks around the room and sits at the table hmmmmmm Ramen again????????? o well

*emptys a small bottle of a secret sauce in the ramen*
Back to top Go down
https://thisistheish.forumotion.com
Zeria Iiyasei
Captain of Division 11
Captain of Division 11
Zeria Iiyasei

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 8:09 pm

Zeria stared at him blankly for a moment......then suddenly burst out laughing.

"You have no idea how stupid you sound! Fight for no reason. Pfft! I fight because I want to be the strongest. Because as the taichou of the 11th Division, it's my DUTY to be the strongest taichou. My DUTY to protect the seireitei"

She drew her zanpakuto, holding it out in front of her with pride.

"I fight, Haru, because I must. And I'll have you know it is likely that I am one of our brightest captains. I'd challenge you to a game of chess or shogi anyday"

Zeria resheathed her zanpakuto, grinning devilishly.

"So if you still think I'm not good enough,then fine. Pick your challenge. I'll undergo it"
Back to top Go down
Darkrain36
Head Captain
Head Captain
Darkrain36

Character sheet
Division: Death Corps
Zanpakuto : Ti Ku Tanvke

PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 8:13 pm

ZERIA!!! LOWER YOUR zanpakuto THIS MOMENT! or if not you will be relived of your duty!
Back to top Go down
https://thisistheish.forumotion.com
Harukastu
Squad asst. Leader
Squad asst. Leader
Harukastu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 8:25 pm

He shakes his head and snaps back to reality, noticing that he spaced out through the whole conversation. "Huh....what was I doing?" He only hears the last sentence. "Challenge?...Hmm...I challenge you to be nice to everyone for one week. No picking unneeded fights, no being rude. If you are attacked, you can defend." He scoffs, "Of course, if that's too hard for you, you can just admit defeat..." A grin spreads across his face. "What do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Captain of Division 11
Captain of Division 11
Zeria Iiyasei

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 9:00 pm

Zeria yawned.

"Ne, Dark. Chill out. I didn't have my zan out to kill anyone. I had it out because I have pride in it. And besides. I already resheathed it. And remove me from my position if you want, over something as silly as having my zanpakuto out in the dining hall. You won't find anyone as good as me for this job. Nor will you find anyone like me"

And with that she gave a wave, heading for the door.

"I accept your challenge, Haru. I fear nothing. Just know that I have a challenge for you as well then..."

She turned in the doorway, grinning maliciously.

"You are to act the perfect gentleman during the week I have to be nice...a fair trade if I do say so myself"

Another wave.

"Have fun"

And then she was gone, off to go find a semblance of peace somewhere...
Back to top Go down
Harukastu
Squad asst. Leader
Squad asst. Leader
Harukastu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 9:05 pm

"Fine with me," he smirks as he shunpos to the door she is exiting through, opening it before she gets there. "Ladies first," he grins and bows, holding the door open for her as she walks through.
Back to top Go down
ichigo133
Captain of Division 9
Captain of Division 9
ichigo133

Character sheet
Division: 9th
Zanpakuto : Kazekirite (wind cutter)

PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 9:55 pm

Ichi smirks at the bets Zeria and Haru made "Good Luck you two." He leans back in his chair putting his feet up on the table. "So hows everyone else?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dining Hall
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2